MAFware Solutions can help bring to life the web site you've been thinking about but never did anything about. These services are available:
- Assessing your needs (distinct from your wants).
- Defining the primary purpose of your web site.
- Developing a design that suits your business or organization.
- Collecting and organizing information about products, services, support, sales, and other important information.
- Designing and creating graphics to visually enhance the site.
- Building and testing the web site.
- Registering your unique domain name.
- Contracting for web hosting services.
- Maintaining and updating the website.
The following freelance web sites were designed and implemented by MAFware Solutions.
- An internal IT web site design intended to replace an old, out-of-date web site. The new site provided one intranet with topics mainly for IT staff and another intranet with IT topics for other employees.
- Allenstown Alt, a public service web site about Allenstown, NH, that covers town departments, boards, committees, news about town events, stories about significant events, and details about all aspects of the March town election. (designed and updated since Feb. 2010)
- Pawtuckaway Beekeepers Association in Candia, NH (redesigned March 2009)
- E-Synergy Training Tips, an internal web site developed for the Training Administrator and focused on E-Synergy, a companywide third-party workflow application (2008)
- BBW law firm in Concord, NH (created Feb. 2007). The law partners have since set up separate practices.
- AlanFrinkMinistry.org, a NH gospel singer (designed and maintained since 2005)
- Hillside Baptist Church, in Pembroke, NH (designed and maintained since 2001)
||Copyright © 2017 by MAFware Solutions
Last updated Sep. 08, 2017